Run to the Rescue 5K 05/19
Kitten Shower 05/26
Rockin’ Rescue Ride 06/02
APPLICATION AND POLICY
- An application along with identification with a current address is needed before an adoption can be completed. If you are living in a new residence, a current utility bill will be accepted.
- All members of the household must be present before an adoption may be completed. Household members do not all need to be present at the same time; however, we must have it on file that they have recently visited P.A.W.S. and agree to an adoption.
- If you are living in a condominium or rental, a copy of your lease/bylaws are needed at the time of adoption to show that pets are allowed at your residence.
P.A.W.S. reserves the right to refuse any adoption. All adoptions are limited to a 50 mile radius of the shelter.
- Kittens (6 months and under): $100
- Cats (over 6 months): $50
- Senior cats (over 7 years): $25
- Puppies (6 months and under): $250
- Dogs (over 6 months): $225
- Senior Dogs (over 7 years): $125
Adoption fees include the following:
- Microchipping (Avid Chip registration or 24 hour Petwatch registration)
- Rabies shots (animals 4 months and older)
- Feline leukemia/FIV testing (cats)
- Heartworm testing (dogs)
- Cat carrier box
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.